Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Reviving my blog... again

So iv decided to try and get my blog started again for this semester, but judging by my track record this might not last long. We'll see.
It first week of classes this week and ive already cocked things up. All three of my classes clash with each other. I have CAiD and Studio (Silence and other sounds) on thursdays at the same time. And then studies and studio on fridays at the same time. I guess im going too have to change tech classes with is pretty annoying as none of the other 'toolkits' sound particually appealing. I'll probably have to go into sand casting too as i think its the only one that isnt full. Fiddle sticks! I was looking forwards to learning rhino. Oh well, what can ya do...

In other news i was thinking about starting another comic competition like the one i ran last year. iv had a few requests from people lately. So i'll try and get that up this week.

I'll also try and put up a couple of pictures of some projects iv worked on these holidays.

Thats all for now, see you all at workshop on friday.

1 Biting Commentaries:

Anonymous Anonymous Exclaims...

still waiting for the comic competition...

8/29/2006 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home