Monday, February 13, 2006

Renovations

I picked up a large peice of laminated partical board from uni last week when i was in there painting. The plan is to use it as a new bench cos at the moment i can hardly fit the monitor of my computer on my desk let alone have my keyboard infront of it.
At the moment iv just got the new desktop sitting on top of the old one to get an idea of how it'll work. Heres a photo.














I got to more matching peice that i might use for shelves. They're about 300x500 each.

For those of you who havent seen the new paint jop in B87 , here it is...

8 Biting Commentaries:

Blogger Britt Exclaims...

We have wireless on level 4? That's new.

2/13/2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger Braden Exclaims...

Oh wow, i didnt notice that...

2/13/2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger Britt Exclaims...

Is that Vince on your screen...vince as the electro band member, something rather orange (clockwerk?/kraftwork?)...

2/13/2006 9:42 PM  
Blogger Braden Exclaims...

Karftwerk orange... Yeh is vince and howard in their ski gear as they explore the tundra.
They call me tundra boy cos i move like an arctic lizard,
when the blizzard strikes i disappear like a pipe dream all thats left is the GLEAM ... of a tent peg.

2/13/2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Haley Exclaims...

I think we got the wireless at the end of semester last year, that’s why Soumitri was having all his laptop ideas. I like your room Braden, shelving sounds good can never have to much space to store junk.

2/14/2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger Braden Exclaims...

we had wireless in level 5, but i dont know about level 4...

2/14/2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger Haley Exclaims...

I guess that's also the end of the corporation game wall, though it's good as I like things better when there not permanent.

2/14/2006 3:25 PM  
Blogger Britt Exclaims...

Tundra boy! how could i forget. kraftwerk orange makes me laugh everytime i hear or read that name.
On atom film, there's a short with Julian barratt..something like 'how to tell in 90 seconds if you're going to break up' it's also the the girl from 'hardware' in it.

2/14/2006 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home