Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hmmm, so much for all my good intentions of keeping this blog going over the holidays. I keep thinking of things i want to post about, but i never quite seem to get round to actually posting... oh well.
Yesterday, my mate Alex and I headed into the botanical gardens with a video camera to try and scope out some good setting for a little film project we want to try. However, we found the gardens to be much to landscaped and clean cut for what we're after so we ended up going home empty handed. Still, it we had a very pleasent stroll in the park so its wasnt a complete waste of time.












Check out this beast i found in the vegie patch. Its about the size of my lower leg, maybe even a bit bigger. You really gotta keep an eye on zuccinis. If you dont pick them when theyr a senisible size they just keep on growing, and end up tasting like wood. That small zook at the back is about the size you'd usually buy at a supper market. Iv also got a lot of pumpkins growing and im tempted to try slipping a milk carton or something a round one to make a square pumpkin. Could make a pretty cool looking jack-0-lantern.














Heres a little trial stop motion i did with Lego.

3 Biting Commentaries:

Blogger Britt Exclaims...

Hey Braden, haven't been able to catch your stop motion yet, it makes my pc crash (which was kind of expected, it's so screwed, I mean it even lags when you play solitaire!)

You should do the milk carton and pumpkin, it'd be interesting to see how well it works, if at all.

1/28/2006 11:38 AM  
Blogger Haley Exclaims...

Those zucchinis are beasts, good luck with the pumpkin theory, though as they have thick skins you might need something a little stronger than a milk carton.

The Lego stop animation looks great, how long did it take you to do all of that? Are you using a tripod when you’re taking the photos?

Good luck with your film. What program did you use to draw that picture in?

One Yodeling Vest Juggles Wet Fruit Rather Uselessly is it just me or do these word verification seem to be getting longer...

1/31/2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger Britt Exclaims...

Hey braden, my compy finally allowed me to see you lego trial. Nice work! No wonder flash cracked it, i can imagine the no. of photos you took.
I wish I had lego to mess around with.

2/02/2006 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home