Saturday, November 05, 2005

Costume Stage 1

This week iv been busy building a costumefor my mates 21st birthday party which has a 'dress as a film or tv character' theme. I decided ill to go as Harvey Birdman.
At the moment im working on making a set of wings...
I got the idea for the feathers from Carls lamp. Theyr just piece of rice paper folded around a length of wire, stuck with spray adhesive and then cut to shape.














Next I build a wire frame a little bit taller than me, and stared attaching the feathers...














...And kept on attaching feathers...














One down (almost), and one to go. I still have to put feathers on the other side to, to hide the wire.

1 Biting Commentaries:

Blogger Cernunnos Exclaims...

Harvey Birdman? That's fucking sweet.

11/05/2005 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home