Thursday, September 22, 2005

More fun than a hat full of boxes


After playing the 6 hat game in Kate's playgroup, I've decided to try and incorporate the hats into my blog. So I've gone and writen a little flash program that randomly chooses a hat. The idea was that to have it in the side bar of my blog some that everytime some visits my blog they are alocated a hat (either one of De Bono's ones, or one of my own) so that if they are commenting on something on blog they have the option of using the hat to influence their comment. i havent figured how to put it in the sidebar yet, so ill just put it here for now...
Box of hats
Damn, it cant even put it in a post properly... Raff suggested turning it into java. Anyone know how to do that?
Anyway, if you do you a hat, write which hat your using at the start of your comment so that i can observe this little experiment.

0 Biting Commentaries:

Post a Comment

<< Home